Canine Training Service LLC, dba Total K9 Focus (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the TotalK9Focus.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our privacy policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data. This applies to when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. That information can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as:
- your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address)
- browser type
- browser version
- the pages of our Service you visit
- the time and date of your visit
- the time spent on those pages
- unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information. Furthermore, they are also used to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Total K9 Focus uses the collected data for various purposes:
- Provide and maintain the Service
- Notify you about changes to our Service
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- Provide customer care and support
- Provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- Monitor the usage of the Service
- Detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to—and maintained on—other computers. Those may be located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction. As such, the data protection laws of those locations may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note the following. We transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Total K9 Focus may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary for:
- Compliance with a legal obligation.
- Protection and defense of rights or property of Total K9 Focus.
- Prevention or investigation of possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service Protection of the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- Protection against legal liability.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. So, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”). Also, we may use them to provide the Service on our behalf. In addition, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks. They act on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
3rd Party Service: Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google. It tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Termsweb page.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for any third-party sites or services. This includes the content, privacy policies or practices, and so on.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.